The portal on cardano.ideascale.com is where the Cardano community’s ideas come to life. Here, users can browse active campaigns, participate in discussions, and put forward their ideas for feedback and voting from the community.
Built around ‘Active Campaigns’, the Project Catalyst Ideascale contains several categories of proposals that idea-makers and entrepreneurs can explore when making a proposal. These include classes like ‘DApps and Integrations’, ‘Local Community Centers’, ‘Developer Ecosystem’ proposals, and more. There are separate funds available for each category, and some classes already have well over 100 active proposals.
Within each active campaign, you can find a campaign brief. This is a short explainer of what proposals should include, how to meet the campaign's requirements and some guiding questions for proposals. You will also find a stage flow that guides you through the timeline of each campaign.
If you click on ‘Browse Ideas’, you can see a list of other proposals that community members have already created. If you’re thinking of submitting a proposal, this is a great way to see what goes into a successful proposal and how you can position your proposal for maximum traction. For voters and community participants, this is also where you can join discussions or upvote your favourite proposal.
The best way to keep up to date with Project Catalyst is to follow the announcement channel on Telegram.
- To build your reputation.
- To build something impactful and meaningful.
- To get your project funded.
- To learn and grow.
You will need to create an account first on Cardano IdeaScale and then submit your proposal there. You can collaborate with the community to develop and refine your proposal on the proposals channel on Telegram.
You can provide reviews, assessments, and mentor proposers in their delivery and presentation. Check the community channel on Telegram.
- Project Catalyst Fund 4 Voting Results
- Project Catalyst Fund 3 Voting Results
- Project Catalyst Fund 2 Voting Results
- Fund 1 was the first time the idea was introduced to the Cardano community. This voting cycle did not offer ‘real’ funding.
Please join our different channels on Telegram, Discord and Forum to join our Catalyst funding community and discuss your ideas and proposals:
- Telegram Announcements
- Telegram Catalyst Chat
- Forum Catalyst category
- General Voltaire discussions
- Improving project Catalyst process on Ideascale
- Cardano Project Catalyst Discord
- Cardano Catalyst Community Site
- Basic community usage guide help articles for new users
- Project Catalyst Challenge and Proposal Guide
- Community Advisor Guide
Find common FAQ and the FAQ of previous funds on Project Catalyst: