Community collaboration is central to the success of the Cardano testnet. This page provides some community-generated content that we have gathered and deemed complementary to the content we are producing. As these materials were not produced by IOHK, we cannot verify that their content is fully accurate or completely up-to-date.
- creating your own Cardano Haskell node
- Guild operator guide
- big pey's stake pool video tutorials
- creating a private testnet using Docker
- useful setup scripts
- video guide: How to create a Cardano stake pool
- building a Cardano stake pool using CNTools
If you have produced material and would like to contribute your content for inclusion on this page, please raise a pull request in our testnet repository.