Get started with Marlowe
Marlowe is a domain-specific language (DSL) that enables users to create blockchain applications that are specifically designed for financial contracts.
The Marlowe platform
The design guarantees the following:
- Contracts are finite. No recursion or loops.
- Contracts will terminate. Timeout on all actions.
- Contracts have a defined lifetime.
- No assets retained on close.
- Conservation of value.
The Marlowe Playground is a plug-and-play smart contract builder and simulator that is simple to use, visual, and modular. Build, simulate, and analyze Marlowe contracts in this 4-minute tour of the Marlowe Playground.
- Blockchain Essentials
- Domain-specific languages
- Financial contracts
- Onto blockchain
- Escrow onto blockchain
- Marlowe in full
- A first contract
- Elaborating the contract
- Choices and observations
- Using Haskell in the playground
- Building Marlowe directly in the playground
- Building contracts in Blockly
- Simulation in the playground
- Oracles in the playground
- Analysis in the playground
- ACTUS labs